Salt Spray (Fog) Testing
Salt Spray (Fog) Testing is typically performed on electroplated, anodized, chemical coated or painted samples for marine, automotive and military equipment. Accu-Labs salt spray (fog) testing chambers provide exposure to a salt intensive atmosphere at temperatures of the customer’s choice to test the corrosion resistance of products in harsh environments. Testing is performed in accordance with procedures established by ASTM under an ISO 17025 quality program certified by the American Association of Laboratory Accreditation (Certificate Number 2558.01).
- Temperature Range: Ambient to 71° C
- Humidity: 95% to 100% during high humidity
- Chamber Size: Up to 31 cu. ft.
- Chamber Dimensions L36″ x D36″
Popular Salt Spray (Fog) Tests:
- ASTM B117
- ASTM B287
- ASTM B368
- GM 4298P
- GM 4465P
- GM GMW3059
Why choose Accu-Labs for Salt Spray (Fog) Testing?
- A2LA Accredited Laboratory (Certificate Number 2558.01)
- Salt Spray (Fog) Testing will begin immediately upon receipt of parts.
- Accu-Labs ASTM trained technicians are also plating experts.
- If your parts fail our metal finishing experts can assist you in troubleshooting to correct your problem.
- Digital Photography
- Final Written Report and Analysis
- Extremely Competitive Pricing
Contact Us or Call (773) 523-3100 for a personalized Salt Spray (fog) Testing quote!